What ACW Offers
- Writers’ Days three times a year, where members can learn from industry experts and meet with like minded peers in a relaxed atmosphere. Currently, in these unusual times, all Writers’ Days are being held through Zoom, but we hope to return to in-person Writers’ Days eventually.
- Network of local groups where members meet on a regular basis to provide and receive support on the writer’s journey.
- Quarterly magazine with high quality articles from industry leaders and members.
- Published anthologies of members’ work.
Supportive Facebook group for Christian Writers to interact and discuss issues relating to their craft.
- Newsletter (eNews), sent to all members every alternate month, keeping them up to date with both ACW and the industry.